Saturday, June 3, 2017

Happy Birthday Cheri



I have had this felt ice cream cone embellishment in my stash forever and decided to make an ice cream themed birthday card for my sister-in-law. I had the perfect papers from Doodlebug and along with the Simon Says Stamp HAPPY die and a stamp from Paper Smooches in a cute font, I was able to assemble this card in no time at all. The sketch that helped me put it all together was from the 5th birthday bash at Sketch-N-Scrap:


I am entering this card in the CAS-ual Fridays Use Those Pattern Papers challenge

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

Well, thank you for stopping by to check out my blog.  I am up early this morning because we are going deep sea fishing...how fun is that?? Hope you have fun today also.

~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ice cream, so this is my kind of card, Sandi! Thanks for making me hungry and for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with our patterned paper challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...