Saturday, June 24, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop #4





Here I am back again to share one last card with you today for the Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop. I used one of my favorite sentiments on this card:



I know I have a substantial amount of coffee in me most days if I ever hope to be productive....lol
I used this Sketch #293 from Freshly Made Sketches: 



I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Use Patterned Paper Challenge.

I am really excited about this bloghop...there are 77 sponsors and TONS of prizes, inspiration and freebies. Just enter a summer themed, coffee themed card on THIS post for a chance to enter. And do not forget to check out all the other entries...many have blog candy. And speaking blog candy....I have a small blog candy prize. I recently won a prize from Latina Crafters (who has some awesome coffee themed items) so I got an extra stamp to give away along with a package of my favorite post it notes ever from Cocoa Daisy. To be eligible to win this little prize just enter a card in the hop and leave the number of your entry in a comment on this or any other of my summer coffee lovers blog hop posts. I will pick and post a winner on Sunday evening July 2. Here is the prize I am offering:



Well, I made one more card today, but I think I will wait and post it tomorrow so I can do a blog post about a layout I created yesterday.  Thanks for stopping by....see you soon.

~~Sandi~~


14 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on the sketch and love the retro theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the retro you created and thank you for your generous giveaway. My entry is #314.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and the retro feel! I have entry #239!

    ReplyDelete
  4. number 267! Gorgeous card design, great sentiment and this cute lady is just perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that vintage image! Beautiful card. My last entry was #434.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage style of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful retro look to this card and I love the sketch you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Great design and the sentiment... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful lady Image
    and I used this sketch too
    lovely card

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...