Monday, August 21, 2017

Be Merry


Sometimes I just love making masculine cards and this simple yet masculine card is one that came together quickly and that I was instantly pleased with it. I was inspired my Cornelia's deer head card from Muse Christmas Visions:



  I am entering it in their August Challenge.


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Add a Sentiment Challenge.

That is it for tonight....I want to go to bed and get a good night's sleep.

Catch ya'll tomorrow.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rustic feel of this card! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...