Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Somebunny



Our adorable niece Rosie is turning 3 next week. I just love these MFT bunnies and thought she might like them too on her birthday card. This is the first time I used these sweet little bunnies. I bought them from a crafter online who was de-stashing her craft room. They came with the matching dies but were the older style closed dies. I must admit to watching a few You Tube videos on how to line the closed dies up. It is a bit tricky but I think I got the hang of it. These images are not die cut perfectly but I am sure little Rosie will never notice.

I am entering this card in 2 challenges:


and
the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by....have a wonderful rest of the week.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. No, Rosie won't notice! She will love her bunnies on the grassy hill with a wagon full of flowers! Great scene, Sandi, and great background, too! Not sure if you saw this one, but I always liked this video from Michelle Short: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7xPSNSZ1Dk.

    Thank you so much for playing three times in my NBUS Challenge #12 and Happy Birthday to Rosie! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...