Sunday, October 8, 2017

World Card Making Day #5



For a long time I never had built up any kind of stash with the cards I made. I would make them as I needed them and send them right out. But after World Card Making Day this weekend I am finally starting to build up a stash of cards that I can just grab and send out. I made this card for the ROYGBIV (or rainbow) challenge at My Favorite Things.


I am also entering this card at Di's Pixie's Craft Workshop Snippets Challenge as all the cardstock for my die-cut stars came out of my scrap (snippet) basket. She is offering two fabulous prizes from MFT and I would love to win both of them.


I am also linking this card up in the Simon Says Stamp World Card Making Day link-up.

Thanks for stopping by....I hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend.



~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Oh you clever sausage! Great use of snippets as well as each of the rainbow colours - love it!

    Lovely to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...