Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Hope Your Holiday Is Lots of Fun


My youngest granddaughter bears a striking resemblance to the little girl in the Pure Innocence stamps by My Favorite Things. So I am systematically buying all them to make cards for her. I also used Blueprint 13 to make the tag that I placed on the card and I am entering it into the
Creative Construction With Blueprints Holiday Tags Challenge at My Favorite Things. I wish you could see this card in person....I used some of my silver Wink Of Stella glitter pen on her sweater and the fur on her boots and it is so shimmery. I think 6 year old Izzy will like it....we females in this family like bling...lol.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday

That's it for today. I will be back tomorrow to share another card.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card. I love the image and pretty color combination of silver and red. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...